Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It is done!

After numerous trails that led nowhere, false starts and delays, the second draft of Slideways is now complete. There is still much work to be done; I have to clean up references I made to a subplot that ended up not working out, I have to delete a little, add a little, and polish, but for the most part I love it!

There are several other projects I'm impatient to begin work on, but for now I'm going to bask in the completion. As a reward, I'm going to go out and buy myself a nice USB microphone and headset so I can finally start volunteering for LibriVox. But that's all in the future. Now is for the basking.

Many thanks to all my friends and family who shared support, ideas, and an ear for me to whine at. Hopefully soon the fruit of my labors will find a firm to mass produce it, and everyone can enjoy.

No comments: