Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ebooks and digital ownership UPDATE

I know several of you are interested in hearing about the discussion I led at THATCamp on digital rights and e-book ownership. It was a great discussion and I really want to share what all was said. In going over my notes, I discovered that I have far too much material for a single, readable blog post. I also want to expand on some of the items we discussed in a more thoughtful way.

As such, I've decided to write a series of articles on some of the meandering topics that came up during the talk. I plan to publish these on another website where they'll hopefully attract a bit more attention. I'm exploring one option now, and will let you all know as soon as the first article is available. Thanks for your patience!

No comments: