Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolutions/ Next Big Thing

Happy New Year, all! As I seem to do every year, I've made a couple of resolutions, mostly writing-related. One of these is: update my blog more often. In that vein, a couple of weeks ago I tagged Missy Lynn Ryan for the Next Big Thing. It would probably help if I linked to her post once it was up, though, wouldn't it? So, here's her Next Big Thing. Coffee making continues. I enjoyed the flavor of the Ethiopian coffee we got, roasted for five minutes, but it still came out a little light and weak. Because we're using the air popper method, I'm hesitant to run it for longer than that. Though I may turn it off halfway through, let it cool, and then resume. Hope that doesn't burn the beans on the bottom. Happy New Year, and best of luck to you in all your endeavors.

No comments: