Thursday, February 25, 2010

Agent queries: the process continues

So I just polished up my query for a great agent and got it ready to send out. Then I looked online and discovered she has a blog. Great, I can read it and get a sense of what she's looking for right now. Turns out, she just had a PITCH SUBMISSION FESTIVAL and is currently working her way through 300+ queries. Ugh, could there be a worse time to query her?? Guess I'll just sit tight, keep reading her blog, and look for a good submission window. I'm glad I did my research before I sent out that query.

In the meantime, I'll keep writing, in addition to researching other agents and editors. RT is supposed to have sign-ups for agents and editors on the convention website soon, so I'll keep my eyes open.

Anyone else having adventures in writing?

No comments: